Dr. John Kilgore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kilgore?

bad surgery - 2nd Opinion

Posted on August 8th, 2016

A professional - recognized leader in his field. No mincing words!

Second Total Knee Replacement

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Just completed my second total knee replacement and both results are excellent. Expert skill, care and follow up. Excellent staff and PA. I feel like I have a new lease on life. I would recommend Dr. Kilgore as Tampa Bays best surgeon.

Only the best will do!

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr. Kilgore is excellent and surrounds himself with excellence. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Kilgore and know that I am in good hands and that my outcomes will be positive . His PA, Chris, has been involved in my care and is wonderful. Juan and Jessica are very kind and helpful. Everyone in the office has demonstrated professionalism and a friendly demeanor. Although the time is lengthy waiting to see Dr. Kilgore, I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else.

Excellent

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I am shocked to read anything negative about Dr. Kilgore and the staff. I recently had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Kilgore and the experience ...

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Doctor as many now are , more interested in turnover, and number of surgeries they can perform in one day, rather than post op care. Uses a PA in most consultation, and even in surgery; I doubt surgical qualifications are adequate.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Good class before surgery to know what to expects, use of machine to get range of motion &prevent adhesions really helped and reduced pain after surgery, great pt came to my home, great follow up and results.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I am also shocked to read anything negative about Dr. Kilgore and the staff. I recently had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Kilgore and am completely satisfied with the experience. I had one of my hips replaced previously by another local surgeon and comparing the two experiences I have to say OAWF is by far a much better practice. I would trust any of the doctors in this practice.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I am amazed at the negative comments regarding Dr. Kilgore. He has been nothing but professional. The first time I saw him he gave me some advice about when to have my hip replacements done and he was right on the money. Dr. Kilgore, Chris Edelman (his PA-C) as well as Liza (his assistant) have been courteous and have taken the time to answer any questions I have had and explained their answers. I had one total hip replacement 3 weeks ago and will be having my other hip done in the fall. I would not even consider another doctor. The only negative is they are never on time for office visits.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Positive experience!

Quality of care received

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I am amazed at some of the negative reviews I have read. I had both of my hips replaced at different time. I found Dr. Kilgore to be professional, caring, and his bedside manner to be excellent. I would recommend DR. Kilgore to anyone as the surgery was perfect and my recovery was also excellent. He was very caring and his staff was also the same.

Accountant

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

I found Dr Kilgore and his staff to be excellent. I felt I was given excellent attention. I underwent a total hip replacement and recovered beautifully. I recommend Dr Kilgore and his staff highly.

Staff Manager

Posted on May 21st, 2014

well I guess it depends on the day of the month you see him, I had my knee replaced, Pre- op visit was fine,,, post op , his office was 1 1/2hrs late, they were giggling, fooling around, it was so upsetting. He floated in acted like his pt's were over reacting, I was not the only one waiting. After my post op care was complete I would never go back !