A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Martin MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Martin practice?
- Dr. John Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Martin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Western Springs, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Western Springs Internists and Western Springs Pulmonologists.