Learn more about Dr. John Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mayer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Developmental Disorders
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Mayer MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Mayer practice?
- Dr. John Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mayer practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.