Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mayer Jr
Dr. John Mayer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Mayer is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Boston and Brigham and Women's Hospital. Dr. Mayer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mayer Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. John Mayer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Luis Quinonez
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi13
Dr. David Hoganson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi11
Dr. Aditya Kaza
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi21