Dr. John Earl Mitchell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. John Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mitchell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Mitchell practice?
Dr. John Mitchell practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodmere, NY and Albany, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons, Brooklyn Psychiatrists, and Brooklyn Radiologists.