A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morley, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Bone Fractures/Falls
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Menopause
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Morley graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Morley practice?
Dr. John Morley practices Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.