A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Morrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Morrison practice?
- Dr. John Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons and Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.