A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Morrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Morrison practice?
- Dr. John Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons and Great Neck Surgeons.