John Morrison Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen John Morrison?

August 25th, 2017

REPULSIVE!

REPULSIVE!!!!! This doctor (if that's what he calls himself) gets ZERO stars from me. He refused to listen to me or even physically assessed my pain. He was rude, disrespectful and highly unprofessional. I was in desperate need of care and trusted his facility, but I should have read these reviews before scheduling an appointment. He blatantly denied that I was in pain - he told me what I was feeling was not pain -- I was shocked! He turned a deaf ear when I told him that my physical therapy was helping. Instead, he told me that I don't need it, don't go back and don't even ask him for a referral because he doesn't do that. If there were any way to discredit this doctor professionally I would.

January 4th, 2017

DON'T BOTHER

wish i had read these before i made the appointment - everyone who said he doesn't listen - is 1000% accurate.

December 20th, 2016

Please avoid seeing this doctor.

Very unprofessional and patient-centered care was not provided.

August 18th, 2016

Not good

I came to this doc bc someone suggested i go. This was a no fault case. I am a active heavy person and just dismissed me with my pain amd said i needed to loose weight. He is not a sympathetic doctor. He refused to fill out papers that i asked him to fill out as did his secratery refuse. He told me to rest and not go to PT yet 3 other doctors told me thats what i should be doing. He said many contradicting statments and would never go back to see him. He thinks i was lying about my pain and was very dismissive.

February 26th, 2016

Dr. Morrison has an incredibly awkward bedside manner and was extremely unhelpful is helping us uncover the real reason for my daughter's neck and back pain.

August 25th, 2015

Shameful

Even reading the reviews prior to going to Dr. Morrison's office, I gave him the benefit of doubt due to the years of experience he has for the speciality. I was proven wrong when he started his evaluation continued to talk over me and did not allow me to finish my sentence. I felt insignificant and the pain I was experiencing throughout my follow up visits. It did not even matter I worked in the healthcare field, there was no compassion in his voice and stared at his clip board the whole time or his computer. It's time to hang up the bow tie doc!

May 13th, 2015

Please reconsider seeing this Dr.

This review is nothing but the truth. This is the first review I have ever written about a doctor. I feel so strongly that about this man, that I feel compelled to write. He is rude, unwilling to listen, impatient , intolerant of opposing views or multiple questions. He has no bed side manner and I dreaded seeing him for follow up visits. I believe the anxiety he caused me only exacerbated my back pain and worsened my symptoms. Although he was conservative and moved slowly with respect to his medical approach he lacks compassion and empathy. He yelled at me (yes yelled.. And I have multiple family members to confirm this) when I couldn't accurately quantify my fluctuating pain over a weeks period. He's impatient and intolerant and does nothing to assuage your fears. He only adds to them with his condescending attitude. I hope he reads this or someone he knows reads this review to him. I showed significant improvement once I switched doctors.

December 5th, 2014

Worst bedside manner in the history of the world. Arrogant, impatient, impersonal, tapped his feet entire time like he couldn't wait to get out of the office, minimized my pain and input, could care less attitude, waste of time and money. Have no words to describe how I hope nobody wastes their time to see him . I guarantee your disappointment.

October 3rd, 2014

Never in my life have I met a more arrogant doctor. He was absolutely the worse doctor I have evet met. I had such great expectations since another one of my doctors recommemded him. He was full of reasons why nothing would help us and everything we had done in the past was no good.. Everything we brought to him as far as MRI'S and chiropractic reports to him where according to him useless. They meant nothing to him. He had nothing positive to say.. Everything we explained to him was a reason for him to say there is nothing he can do and that the previous doctors didnt prescribe the right amount of medicine so that is why there is still an issue. He did absolutely nothing to help us and had I known the way he was going to treat us I wouldn't have never wasted my time. I wouldnt bring my dog to him. I am so disappointed and then when we went to check out the girl that checked us out must have been his daughter because she was just as useless as the doctor was. So sad and disappointing

May 10th, 2013

a rarity

It is rare to find a doctor such as Dr Morrison who takes the time to discuss all your surgical and non surgical options. With severe sciatica as a result of a herniated disk, Dr. Morrison spent as much time as was necessary to answer all of my questions, he was proactive in scheduling MRI's, ensuring prescriptions were handled so I would not have to make a long, painful trek to the office, returned phone calls promptly, and made time to see me when my pain was acute. He always follows up with a phone call. He is friendly to his staff, and in a very busy practice, he took the time to get to know me.

April 23rd, 2013

Not good

Would not recommend.

January 18th, 2013

Excellent Surgeon!!!! the best!!!

I was 15 when Dr Morrisson operated on my back following a car accident in which I was left with a broken L3-L-4. Dr Morrisson operated for 12 hours with his own ankle in a cast. He is an amazing doctor. My healing process was impeccable as I strictly followed his orders and now I am 38 and have had 3 babies... can do aerobics, pilates, step, running ... touch my toes! I can not reccommend him enough. He gave me my life back and I will be forever grateful. And, now I live in Europe and the drs who are specialised surgeons here in the back are amazed at what great shape my back is in and ALWAYS ask me who was such a good surgeon.