- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Excellent. Dr. O'Connor has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. O'Connor practice?
Dr. John O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Arvada, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van O'Connor, Dr. Deshawn O'Connor, Dr. Jan O'Connor, Dr. Hank O'Connor, Dr. Shayne O'Connor, Dr. Shane O'Connor, Dr. Jackie O'Connor, Dr. Giovanni O'Connor