A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward O'Connor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. John O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.