A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward O'Connor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. John O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.