A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Perry MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Perry practice?
- Dr. John Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Perry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.