A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Perry MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Perry practice?
- Dr. John Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Perry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.