John E Ratliff DO Patient Reviews

3.0

December 23rd, 2015
Seek another doctor
It is dishearting that an African American physician based in a black community setting would issue the worse care to people of his origin. Dr. Ratliff has the nastiest and unprofessional staff I have ever encountered. I do not know who manages his office but to allow the staff to scream at paying customers is inexcusable. It is sad that a patient with a 9:00am appointment can spend an entire eight hours waiting to be seen because the staff and doctors leave for lunch at 12:00 noon, regardless if the morning appointments have been seen or not. Finally, my husband can find medical care worthwhile and not have to pay for an office visit just to get test result (which he had never received from this office with years of patronage).

April 5th, 2013
Great Doctor!

October 30th, 2012
lack proffesional team
The staff isn't very professional. Too busy having social time with each other and old patients. I wasn't given proper guidence when my lab work was needed. They gave me my paperwork out the side door without telling me the lab was in the basement so I paid for trans to another lab. I had a specialized Dr. Find my heart issues. Two years of pain Now I have more medical issues.