Dr. John Reuter Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Reuter?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Reuter. Great bedside manner. He is the first cardiologist that explained all my heart concerns to me. I have been to others who just pile on drugs and tests and walk out of the room. The office staff are tops.

Great Feelings

Posted on May 10th, 2017

I was most impressed by this doc. He spent time with an old geezer, me. Was courteous & concerned.. Listened to me. Explained carefully. Listened to my QQ. Treated me like an adult. Wonderful experience Highest recomendation

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Reuter is a wonderful cardiologist. His knowledge base is impressive. He seems truly interested to have me as his patient. He is willing to take the time to explain procedures being done and answers any questions or concerns I may have. He always has a smile on his face and a warm and welcoming manner. His staff is helpful and professional.

Great experience! Cutting Edge Dr.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I visited Dr. Reuter and staff recently and was very impressed with their personable, professional and friendly office staff! Dr. Reuter was thorough in reviewing my background and explaining to me (in words I can understand) about my situation. Even though he's not been a doctor for long, I would much rather trust my heart, arteries and veins to someone who is on the "cutting edge" of science, rather than someone who is set in their ways and beliefs. I strongly recommend Dr. Reuter to anyone looking for a cardiologist they can understand.

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I was extremely impressed with Doctor Reuter's bed-side manners. He came into the hospital room before the procedure and explained to me and my friends in the room what was going to happen and then he came back to keep my friends updated. And he visited us all after the procedure and showed us video of parts of the procedure. Then he visited me again in the morning. If you want a cardiologist who you know will do an excellent job and who will let you know what's going on, choose Dr. Reuter, especially if you live in Dallas, Plano, or Richardson.

Very Impressive Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2015

The level of care, attention, and professionalism that Dr. Reuter provides is impressive in today's world. I would recommend anyone in need of cardiologist to consider this doctor as your first choice.

Outstanding Cardiologist

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr Reuter is an outstanding Cardiologist who has already made stunning improvements to my quality of life in just the 4 mos. that he has been my Doctor. He's very thorough, patient and prepared, & up to date on the latest treatments, studies, and trends. His entire staff is friendly and professional, and I will recommend him to anyone looking for a truly top-notch Cardiologist!

Best Doctor!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Reuter is the best doctor I have ever gone to! He takes care of me, and shows genuine concern about my health. He even calls to check up on my health periodically! Dr. Reuter is very professional. I come from an asain background and Dr. Reuter is very kind during the visit and is patient when I do no understand something. I would recommend him to everyone!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr. Reuter is outstanding. He shares his analysis of my condition, answers all questions/concerns. His staff is outstanding.

Very thorough and friendly

Posted on November 18th, 2014

It was very easy to get an appointment and the staff is great. I went for a stress echo test and was very impressed with the entire process. Dr. Reuter has a very calming presence and it was clear that he's very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and did not rush through the appointment. I'd recommend him highly.

Review for Dr. John E. Reuter

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Reuter. He probably saved my life by accurately diagnosing my arterial blockage and rectifying the problem by installing a stent. I am extremely grateful and will continue consulting with him in the future regarding my situation. Also, you will not find a doctor with better "bedside manners"!

Posted on May 31st, 2010

Great doctor!! He works very hard to keep my medical problems under control. He is very caring and visited me when I was admited to Strong.