A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rooney, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rooney, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Rooney FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Rooney practice?
- Dr. John Rooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rooney practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Massapequa Allergists.