A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rooney, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rooney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rooney, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Rooney FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Rooney practice?
- Dr. John Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rooney practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Allergists and Massapequa Pediatric Specialists.