The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rooney
Dr. John Rooney, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Rooney is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Rooney has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rooney has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. John Rooney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.
Dr. Steven Peltz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Massapequa, NY 0.72 mi28
Dr. Stewart Kaplan
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Massapequa, NY 1.30 mi41
Dr. Massoud Benhuri
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Massapequa, NY 1.56 mi30