A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Russo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Russo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital
- Cedar Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Russo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Russo practice?
- Dr. John Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Russo practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tenaha, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.