A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schnell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Schnell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John E. Schnell practice?
- Dr. John Schnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schnell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Physiatrists.