A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schnell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Schnell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John E. Schnell practice?
- Dr. John Schnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schnell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Physiatrists.