More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Schnell
Dr. John Schnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Strongsville, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Schnell is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center, UH Parma Medical Center and MetroHealth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Schnell has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. John Schnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Strongsville, OH.
Dr. Kelly Richter
Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Strongsville, OH 0.94 mi21
Dr. Paul Freedman
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Strongsville, OH 1.49 mi27
Dr. Janet Shin
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Cleveland, OH 4.27 mi46