A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seguin is Excellent. Dr. Seguin has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seguin graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seguin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seguin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Seguin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Seguin practice?
Dr. John Seguin practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Yukon, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Seguin, Dr. Deshawn Seguin, Dr. Jan Seguin, Dr. Hank Seguin, Dr. Shayne Seguin, Dr. Shane Seguin, Dr. Jackie Seguin, Dr. Giovanni Seguin