Dr. John Sherman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016
He did the job....thank you Dr. Sherman
When I need a Dr. my expectation is he going to get me better. Job well done Dr. Sherman

December 9th, 2013
Feeling happy
Dr. Sherman did my C-Spine surgery 11 years ago and I have been pain free ever since. All the pain and numbness vanished as he promised it would. I was concerned surgery was not the fix I needed but he took the time to explain to me what the long term effects would be without surgery and what benefits would come from having the surgery. I liked how he left the decision completely up to me with no pressure from him or his staff. I now need another back surgery and my first thought was to contact his office to see if he could preform this one for me. I am confident he is the man for the job to give me my life back.

September 1st, 2013
arrogant
I only saw him once at his office. That was enough. He is very arrogant and condescending. He seems very full of himself.

June 1st, 2013
Great doctor
My husband has had two very successful back surgeries with Dr. Sherman. He is super knowledgeable and skilled in all the latest procedures and devices. He is very accommodating and flexible with scheduling. My husband's family has a history of back problems and my husband is the only one who has found a solution, because of Dr. Sherman.

January 28th, 2013
Best medical outcome !! Dr. Sherman did it.
I cannot understand the low scores on this site. I am suspicious of their source. Dr. Sherman and his office fulfilled every expectation for me. I was seen in two days after calling. Dr. Sherman explained all the options with details and he took the time to answer all my questions. I was in extreme pain and unable to walk at all (severely herniated disc). The procedure was flawless. I limped and wheeled into the hospital and walked out upright. Every aspect of the procedure (microdiscectomy) went as had been described. Followup was excellent. I am sooo glad I trusted my instincts and ignored the scores below. I was in agony. Dr. Sherman and his office resolved this issue flawlessly and much more promptly than I had imagined. I called on Wednesday, saw Dr. on Friday, had the procedure on Tuesday. What more could you ask?

August 3rd, 2011
Find someone else
I would not return to this doctor. He also works for insurance companies. I found him to be biased against me because I was injured in an accident. He said things about me that aren't true and dismissed my muscle spasms, loss of feeling, muscle weakness, and disc herniation.

September 29th, 2015