Dr. John Sherman Patient Reviews

February 17th, 2016
He was great. Stitched up a cut on our 2yr old's forehead. Would recommend

November 25th, 2015
53 Year Old Male, Liposuction of Chest, Abdominals, Flanks, Hips and Thighs
My experience with Dr. Sherman was outstanding. He is a very cool guy and explained the procedure thoroughly when we met. He set realistic expectations about my results. His staff is convivial and professional, the procedure went smoothly, my recovery was excellent, and my results are outstanding. My body looks about ten years younger. I highly recommend Dr. Sherman. I also highly recommend this procedure for any guy my age who has tried diet and exercise and can't achieve the results he would like.

November 17th, 2015
This doctor saved my face
2 months ago, I was bitten in the face by a dog. We called Dr. Sherman (upon referral from a friend) and he came within 1/2 hour of our call. My face was pretty badly torn up. I cannot believe the incredible job that Dr. Sherman did. He honestly saved my face. He not only was incredibly kind and personable, but has continued to be available to me through out my healing process. I will beed surgery on my nose in the next couple of months and trust Dr. Sherman 100% to make me look like I once did. He is an Amazing doctor, and anyone who goes into his office is lucky to see him.

November 11th, 2015
I Would Highly Recommend Dr. Sherman
Dr. Sherman performed an abdominoplasty on me about six months ago. He did a phenomenal job and I am thrilled with the results. He spent a lot of time with me in advance, helping me understand what the experience would be like and making sure I was completely set up to be supported for the recovery. He has had me come in several times for routine follow up to be sure all is healing correctly. He has a great bedside manner and very impressive experience. I would highly, highly recommend him.

July 29th, 2015
Face looks as though I were never injured
I fell, fracturing and displacing my cheek bone. My internist recommended Dr. Sherman, saying he was the best facial reconstruction surgeon in Manhattan. I was in Dr. Sherman's office, speaking with him 30 minutes later. Dr. Sherman outlined what he would do to repair the fracture and described the recovery. He took the time to answer all my questions in a compassionate manner. The day of the surgery, Dr. Sherman walked me to the O.R. himself. Three days after surgery, Dr. Sherman saw me in his office, again answering all my questions with kindness. The next day Dr. Sherman's nurse Diane, a gentle highly skilled woman, removed the stitches in my forehead. The next day, Dr. Sherman checked the stiches inside my mouth and gave me a clean bill of health. I have a final checkup in 6 weeks. My face looks as if I never fell. I highly recommend Dr. Sherman to anyone in need of plastic or reconstructive surgery.

May 13th, 2015
Everything about my experience with Dr Sherman and his staff was excellent. I had liposuction and was very pleased with the results.

May 7th, 2015
Dr. Sherman worked on my facial fracture. Professional + good results

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Sherman and his staff were amazing. Although I was nervous about the procedure they made me feel at ease and most of all I was well informed. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Sherman for your plastic surgery needs.

September 30th, 2014
The ER doc told me that Dr. Sherman was who he'd use for his own family members. I'm lucky that came into the ER to sew me up, because my cut was especially complicated - and that's his area of expertise. I've always been able to get quick replies to questions about aftercare when I've called his office, and he was especially kind during my follow up visit today.

April 7th, 2014
Wonderful experience
Dr. Sherman and his staff are very competent and professional. He performed the procedure in his office and has diligently conducted follow up care at no additional cost, including a minor touch up procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Sherman and his staff.

March 13th, 2014
The "best" and "only" Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon to use in NYC!!!!
I was extremely nervous undergoing this process but Dr. Sherman and his wonderful staff made the entire experience so easy and relaxed. Dr. Sherman is excellent and truly talented. He came highly recommended from many of the top doctors in my medical circle. He is skilled and knows his craft. I totally recommend him if you are considering any type of plastic and/or reconstructive surgery. If you need an overnight nurse ask for Vanessa, she was wonderful as well!!!

February 11th, 2014
Excelent doctor
He masterly conducted a revision to fix previous work. He is a well educated professional. He is a gentleman. And, as a physician he takes his time to analyze your case, think, considers options, explains clearly and directly. His bed side manners are excellent. He is not in a rush when talking to his patients. His clinic and office is pristine. Your waiting time is less than 10 minutes. Administrative staff is polite and well educated. The nurse is top of the line. Coordination doctor and nurse is an excellent example of highly professional team work. His staff has been wirking with 8 and 10 years. Lack of staff rotation is an indicator of excellent team work and pleasant ambiance. Warm regards.