A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN SMITH:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN SMITH is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Medical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. SMITH graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. SMITH has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SMITH accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN E. SMITH practice?
Dr. JOHN SMITH practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Internists, Phillipsburg Oncologists, Phillipsburg Hematologists, and Phillipsburg Pathologists.