A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Smith MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Medical Oncology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Oncologists.