Dr. John Edmund Smith MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Good. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Smith practice?
Dr. John Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Internists, Phillipsburg Oncologists, and Phillipsburg Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Smith, Dr. Evan Smith, Dr. Giovanni Smith, Dr. Hank Smith, Dr. Hans Smith, Dr. Ian Smith, Dr. Ivan Smith, Dr. Jack Smith