A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Cape Surgery Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Sullivan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.