Some ratings provided by DrScore.
PATIENT CARE IS THE #1 PRIORITY show details PATIENT CARE IS THE #1 PRIORITY
Mar 4th, 2016

Dr. Sullivan has to be the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I could not believe the amount of time he spent with me during my appointments, I never felt rushed or uneasy to ask a question. He tends to run a little behind because he is called out the office for a delivery, but is worth the wait, especially knowing he will be there for you. His nurse practitioner Constance is amazing!! His office staff has to be the friendliest people I have ever talked to. They all go above and beyond in patient care.

Aug 6th, 2015

After being with Dr. Sullivan through 24 years of superior care, I can NOT ever imagine having another doctor.

May 12th, 2015

Dr. Sullivan has delivered three of my children. I feel privileged to call this man my doctor. He is in a class all his own in terms of knowledge, compassion and composure. Sarasota is blessed to have a doctor like this serving this area!

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
Apr 29th, 2013

From the moment I found out I was pregnant to the time I delivered my daughter Dr. Sullivan, Dr. Cohen, and Marge provided excellent care! Dr. Sullivan delivered my daughter and he made me feel calm and reassured through the whole process. I would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Cohen to all who are having children in the Sarasota area!

I can only speak of my Experience which is Always AWESOME! show details I can only speak of my Experience which is Always AWESOME!
Oct 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's since 2003 when I first lived in Sarasota, I have since moved 70 miles away to Tampa, but still come and see him yearly. I think the only time I have missed seeing him was last year, but there were circumstances that I could not avoid. For those of you who are doing research on him, let me just tell you that he is always booked not because he is one of the few in Sarasota, but because of the Excellent Care, Compassion and professionalism that he provides. His staff is also very pheononemal. His ARNP Marge is just the BEST!! Both she and Dr. Sullivan I hold responsible for saving my pregnancy and delivery of a Beautiful Healthy Baby Girl. My pregnancy was high risk and therefore, I could not have asked for a better team to oversee my pregnancy which also included Dr. Felicia Barron (Love Her!!!). I wish you the best of luck with your decsion making. I can assure you, you will NOT be disappointed! See you soon Doc!!

Dr. Sullivan is AMAZING! show details Dr. Sullivan is AMAZING!
May 11th, 2012

Dr. Sullivan delivered 3 of my 4 children & was phenomenal! His level of professionalism and bedside manner is superior to most of the OB physicians that I have encountered in the past. Thank you Dr. Sullivan for sharing in and making 3 of the best days of my life even better!

Relief show details Relief
Nov 8th, 2011

I have had a horrible time with care since becoming pregnant and was recommended to Dr. Sullivan. I can not express my joy and relief with him. He is kind and detailed and shows true concern and interest. Although first visit was not pleasant due to another issue not concerning the doctor I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sullivan and his associate Dr. Cohen. Thank you so much for bringing joy back to my pregnancy appointments.

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Sullivan is a great doctor but I usually have to wait over an hour in the waiting room and the office staff is difficult to deal with. I also don't like his nurse practitioner. He is a good doctor if you are willing to put up with the office problems.

Love Him show details Love Him
Mar 29th, 2011

He has treated me through 3 pregnancies and I have had wonderful birthing experiences..his bedside manner is wonderful. He's even come in twice to deliver my babies on his day off.

I travel all the way from Lutz in Tampa Fl. to Sarasota show details I travel all the way from Lutz in Tampa Fl. to Sarasota
Nov 10th, 2010

The Title says it all. I have been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's since 2003. In this day and age it is pertty important to find a doctor that you are comfortable with. Dr. Sullivan is a very unique human bieng who is the very empitome of kindness and compassion. I have experienced this persoanlly and witnessed his kindness towards others. His staff is extremely professional and warm as well. There is very little turn over in staff, for as long as I have been going there so that in iteself speaks volumes. So take it from me, he's a Gem!! Love Ya Doc!

Jul 27th, 2010

He's very caring and understanding for all expects of his patients. Hard to get a quick appointment, if it's not emergency and you wait too long to see him sometimes. But it comes at the end it was because he gives everbody time that they needed. I'll recomend everbody. His office stuff, in over 10 years, always has been helpful even they see me just once a year.

Great Doctor, Wonderful Staff!! show details Great Doctor, Wonderful Staff!!
by Jennifer S. on Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Sullivan and his office are incredible. He had to go out for a delivery. I was nervous and wanting to keep my appt. so they saw me after 5pm, which is unheard of! Dr. Sullivan was very thorough and reassuring. His staff is wonderful and always returns my phone calls within a day regardless of the question. I am so happy to find such a practice after going through so many Dr. who don't want to help anyone get pregnant and are only willing to see you as an OB patient if you fit into certain perimeters. I am truly blessed to find Dr. Sullivan.

Friendliest and Most Caring Dr. show details Friendliest and Most Caring Dr.
by KCS on Nov 25th, 2009

Dr. Sullivan is truly amazing. He made a very hard and sad situation my husabnd and I had to go through much easier. He was comforting and thorough and even saw us before and after hours just so we wouldn't feel uncomfortable around other pregnant patients. If you are looking for a Doctor who cares and is a professional then Dr Sullivan is the best choice. I would never consider any other Dr!! He is without a doubt the BEST!!!

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Nov 3rd, 2009

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Sullivan and his staff for many reasons. My appointment time was changed twice, the staff was rude and inconsiderate, and my internal exam was very painful. I chose this physician based on a client's recommendation and reviews I had read online. Since I have moved around a lot for my career, I have seen a few different OB/GYNs in different states over the years. I have had only positive office and exam experiences unitl now. I would like to strongly discourage everyone from seeing Dr. Sullivan. Find another OB/GYN who treats his patients with respect and courtesy.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. Sullivan is an amazing doctor! I have never met a doctor with such a fantastic bedside manner. You can tell that he truly cares about his patients.

Best doctor and staff :) show details Best doctor and staff :)
Apr 12th, 2009

I've been a patient of dr. Sullivan for 10 yrs and there will be nothing that will convince me to go to someone else. His staff is very friendly and accomodating. The doctor himself is very knowledgeable and makes a patient feel at ease. He always takes time and explains anything that one might not have understood about a treatement or question that one might have. One never feels rushed at his appointments. Because of that occasionally you might have to wait a little longer for your appointment, but in my book that's a small thing. I'd rather occasionally wait for an extra 15 min, but have someone who will take their time with me when it's my turn. 14 years and 2 children later, I'd never choose anyone else and will always recomend him very highly to any of my friends and family :)