Dr. John Sullivan Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Sullivan Jr?

Simply the best.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr.Sullivan. No one compares. I wish I could find a PCP like him.

PATIENT CARE IS THE #1 PRIORITY

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Sullivan has to be the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I could not believe the amount of time he spent with me during my appointments, I never felt rushed or uneasy to ask a question. He tends to run a little behind because he is called out the office for a delivery, but is worth the wait, especially knowing he will be there for you. His nurse practitioner Constance is amazing!! His office staff has to be the friendliest people I have ever talked to. They all go above and beyond in patient care.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

After being with Dr. Sullivan through 24 years of superior care, I can NOT ever imagine having another doctor.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Sullivan has delivered three of my children. I feel privileged to call this man my doctor. He is in a class all his own in terms of knowledge, compassion and composure. Sarasota is blessed to have a doctor like this serving this area!

Very pleased with Dr.Sullivan and staff during pregnancies

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Great Experience!

Posted on April 30th, 2013

From the moment I found out I was pregnant to the time I delivered my daughter Dr. Sullivan, Dr. Cohen, and Marge provided excellent care! Dr. Sullivan delivered my daughter and he made me feel calm and reassured through the whole process. I would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Cohen to all who are having children in the Sarasota area!

I can only speak of my Experience which is Always AWESOME!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's since 2003 when I first lived in Sarasota, I have since moved 70 + miles away to Tampa, but still come and see him yearly. I think the only time I have missed seeing him was last year, but there were circumstances that I could not avoid. For those of you who are doing research on him, let me just tell you that he is always booked not because he is one of the few in Sarasota, but because of the Excellent Care, Compassion and professionalism that he provides. His staff is also very pheononemal. His ARNP Marge is just the BEST!! Both she and Dr. Sullivan I hold responsible for saving my pregnancy and delivery of a Beautiful Healthy Baby Girl. My pregnancy was high risk and therefore, I could not have asked for a better team to oversee my pregnancy which also included Dr. Felicia Barron (Love Her!!!). I wish you the best of luck with your decsion making. I can assure you, you will NOT be disappointed! See you soon Doc!!

Dr. Sullivan is AMAZING!

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Dr. Sullivan delivered 3 of my 4 children & was phenomenal! His level of professionalism and bedside manner is superior to most of the OB physicians that I have encountered in the past. Thank you Dr. Sullivan for sharing in and making 3 of the best days of my life even better!

Relief

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I have had a horrible time with care since becoming pregnant and was recommended to Dr. Sullivan. I can not express my joy and relief with him. He is kind and detailed and shows true concern and interest. Although first visit was not pleasant due to another issue not concerning the doctor I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sullivan and his associate Dr. Cohen. Thank you so much for bringing joy back to my pregnancy appointments.

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Sullivan is a great doctor but I usually have to wait over an hour in the waiting room and the office staff is difficult to deal with. I also don't like his nurse practitioner. He is a good doctor if you are willing to put up with the office problems.

Love Him

Posted on March 29th, 2011

He has treated me through 3 pregnancies and I have had wonderful birthing experiences..his bedside manner is wonderful. He's even come in twice to deliver my babies on his day off.

I travel all the way from Lutz in Tampa Fl. to Sarasota

Posted on November 10th, 2010

The Title says it all. I have been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's since 2003. In this day and age it is pertty important to find a doctor that you are comfortable with. Dr. Sullivan is a very unique human bieng who is the very empitome of kindness and compassion. I have experienced this persoanlly and witnessed his kindness towards others. His staff is extremely professional and warm as well. There is very little turn over in staff, for as long as I have been going there so that in iteself speaks volumes. So take it from me, he's a Gem!! Love Ya Doc!