A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swift, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swift graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Swift has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Swift MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Swift practice?
- Dr. John Swift has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Swift practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Washington, DC.
See Rockville Radiologists.