A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Facultad De Medicina-Univ Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.