Learn more about Dr. John Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thompson, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thompson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced technology cataract surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Thompson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. John Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thompson practices Ophthalmology near Ladson, SC.
See Ladson Ophthalmologists.