Dr. John Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Thompson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Thompson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Thompson is caring, kind, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient . The very best doctor you will ever find and the finest of men. He surpasses any high standard you would have for a doctor. I wish him and his family the best life has to offer and I understand why he left. They lost their best asset as he is worth more than all of them he left!

August 16th, 2015

Best Doctor anyone could even imagine. New tight rules interfered with his practice principles so he left. Terrible for all his patients who learned and was cared from him.

October 30th, 2014

Thank you for saving my Life... SORRY I bit you

You know I still Pray for you and your family. Last Nov. when you intubated me and sent me to Clv clinic I had a wonderful exp. with God. I hope to share with you ...everyone miss you.

February 10th, 2014

We were one of his first patients, He is as fine as any doctor who ever practiced medicine. On diagnosis none better. We only hope he will again start again as we will go anywhere within 50 miles. If we were younger we would go any where .He takes time, listens , & you can bet he is right.

January 12th, 2014

The best! Where is he?

I've never been big on doctors, what with the poking and prodding and whatnot. But Dr. Thompson is the best! He is very patient, very knowledgeable, and most importantly, very easy to talk to. I never felt rushed, or unimportant when dealing with him. For whatever reason, he has parted company with his current practice, and they are not forthcoming about the details. I'd love to find him, because I don't want another doctor.

January 4th, 2014

Missing!

I have been Dr Thompsons patient for several years and can honestly say he is hands down the best doctor I've had. Sadly, he up and left the practice without warning and I'm stuck with another Dr not nearly, even close to, the type of doctor Thompson is. He immediately screwed up my first visit and I'm anything but happy. I want to know where Dr Thompson is practicing now. I'd travel hours if I had to..

November 20th, 2012

Love Dr. Thompson. He spends a lot of time with you during the visit and answers all of your questions. The office staff could use some work in customer service. My experience has been a lack of follow up phone calls. I called 5 times in days 10 days with concerns and no response. Staff was to schedule an appointment for specialized care at another office...over a week and no response. It is not uncommon to wait 1-2 hours in the waiting room.

June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson has never rushed me out of his office or made me feel he needed me to leave. Sometimes there is a wait in the waiting room, but this is due to the fact that he takes his time with his patients. He tries not do unnecessary testing so your costs are down (if possible). He's in his forties, but he reminds me of an old-time doctor when they used to take their time and really cared about what they are doing. He loves his job. And I love him.

October 29th, 2015