A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Femoral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Vance DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Vance practice?
- Dr. John Vance has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vance practices Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.