A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Femoral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Vance DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Vance practice?
- Dr. John Vance has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vance practices Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.