A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Vance practice?
Dr. John Vance practices Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.