A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Walker practice?
- Dr. John Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Walker practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.