A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wolf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Wolf MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Wolf practice?
- Dr. John Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wolf practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.