inactive

John E Wolf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 18th, 2012
I owe a lot to this man...
I had to write a review on this specialist. I first met him over 30 years ago in the St John's Skin Hospital in London, England. I was a young boy and had suffered from chronic eczema since birth. His treatment - a specialized mixed of steroid, antibiotic and white soft paraffin wax was the first treatment to have any effect on me. I have used it ever since with no ill effect. Now my eczema has 'evolved' into a blistering type - oh how I wish I lived in Houston and could see this guy. I would wait as long as it took. He really knows his stuff and has history in the field. You guys have no idea how lucky you are to have him.

November 4th, 2010
Arrogant and dismissive
Dr. Wolf came highly recommended so I waited a month to get into see him. I was taken to the exam room promptly, but it took 1 hour and 20 minutes before he came in. Immediately,he was arrogant, looked at his watch 3 times (stating it was almost 5:00), and paid little attention to my problems. He was quite dimissive and walked out of the room within 5 minutes. He may be intelligent but he lacks any type of patient empathy. I would never go back.

December 24th, 2009
Dr. Wolf cares about his patients
Dr. Wolf has always helped me. If the problem is not in his field, he refers me. He follows up and really cares. He is chairman of Baylor Dermatology.