A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Wright practice?
Dr. John Wright practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Wilton Manors, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY and Fort Lauderdale, FL.