A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- United Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wright practice?
- Dr. John Wright has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Wright practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Wheatland, WY.
See Cheyenne Pediatricians.