Dr. John Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Cheyenne, WY

3.9

April 10th, 2015
Not adequate doctor
Completely agree with all negative reviews. Waste of time and money. Glad he is not our regular pediatrician!!!!!

February 23rd, 2015
I love this dr and staff ..

December 20th, 2014
Insensitive unprofessional doctor with wrong job
After reading several reviews about this doctor's "less than adequate" bedside manner and condescending demeanor, my wife immediately felt better realizing she was not being overly sensitive about the way she was treated while asking questions that any new mother of a 3 month old infant would ask. I love how several reviews mentioned the phrase "he was laughing it off". Thank god he is not our regular pediatrician and was the on-call doctor.

June 27th, 2014
neglected mom
From the very beginning I felt like Dr. Wright was very insensitive to my concerns as a new mom. I kept going back because I thought maybe it was just me being overly concerned about my child. Now that my daughter is two and is experiencing typical colds and things children get at this age, I'm starting to see Dr wright is not providing the service I feel comfortable with. He always ignores my questions or laughs them off as if they don't deserve a response. He barely if ever even makes eye contact with me. When he prescribes my child something he doesn't explain what it is or even tell me what his diagnosis is. He makes me feel horrible everytime I go. I'm starting to think maybe he's racist because I hear him in other patients rooms interacting very well and spending a lot of time answering there questions. Needless to say I've switched pediatrician's and I'm so happy I did.

April 15th, 2014
Dr. Wright is a horrible doctor. He does not explain important issues. He does not like for parents to ask questions. He thinks that parents should do as he says and not question anything

November 22nd, 2013
Best Pediatric Dr!!!
Dr. Wright is the perfect pediatric Dr. He is very passionate and highly educated about all aspects of children's development and care. His greatest strength I believe is the ability to balance hearing out worries and concerns of parents with a calm realistic diagnosis. He Is playful with the kids to put them at ease. I have 4 children 8 and under. We have gone to Dr. Wright since our 1st child was born. I would highly recommend him to any parent. :)

June 17th, 2013
Grear Professional
I really recommend Dr. Right! He has always been a great doctor for my daughter. We go there since she was born and she is 5 years old now. He has always helped me with all my concerns. The clinic is a place where we feel comfortable and now we only miss Linda the awesome nurse that unfortunately is retired now but the new nurse is great too! Thanks to all this years taking care of my daughter! If you had doubt in which doctor to choose I'd say go to Dr. Wright and you won't regret!

December 3rd, 2012
Terrible bedside Manner
Dr. Wright is not caring at the bedside. He does not concern himself with the patient and spends less than 3 minutes with you. I think he's spread too thin, doing too much and doesn't care for the his patients the way a pediatrician should. He is cold and laughs at things that you think are important. I have to say the worst care by a doctor I have ever seen.
Doctor's Response

I am very passionate about the care I provide to my patients and work hard to make sure I go above and beyond their needs and expectations. I am very sorry you feel otherwise and feel the way you do. I would like to address your concerns in more detail, please give me a call back.

July 17th, 2012
I told him many issue with my son and he laughs it off. Many people who are new to my son realize that my son has issues breathing but he will not listen!
Doctor's Response

Hello, I take the concerns of my patients seriously and will listen to any and all information about a patient. I take everything into consideration when forming a professional diagnosis. I apologize for how you feel, it is never my intention to come off as you describe.

May 9th, 2011
I love Dr. Wright he has been my pediatrician since I was a baby.