A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Tn Memorial Hospital
- University of TN Medical Center
- U Of Tenn Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eaddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Eaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Eaddy practice?
Dr. John Eaddy practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: La Follette, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Eaddy, Dr. Evan Eaddy, Dr. Giovanni Eaddy, Dr. Hank Eaddy, Dr. Hans Eaddy, Dr. Ian Eaddy, Dr. Ivan Eaddy, Dr. Jack Eaddy