A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Eaddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of TN Medical Center
- U Of Tenn Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Eaddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Eaddy practice?
- Dr. John Eaddy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Eaddy practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.