A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaddy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Eaddy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Eaddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of TN Medical Center
- U Of Tenn Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Eaddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Eaddy practice?
- Dr. John Eaddy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Eaddy practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.