A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eagan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eagan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Eagan practice?
- Dr. John Eagan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Eagan practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.