Learn more about Dr. John Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Eagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eagan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Eagan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Eagan practice?
- Dr. John Eagan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Eagan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.