A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eagon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eagon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eagon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chris Eagon MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Eagon practice?
- Dr. John Eagon has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Eagon practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.