A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Earl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Earl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Earl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Earl graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Earl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Earl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Earl practice?
- Dr. John Earl has 1 office location.
Dr. John Earl practices Family Medicine near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Family Physicians.