A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Earle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Earle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Earle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Earle practice?
- Dr. John Earle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Earle practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, GA.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.