A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Earle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Earle practice?
Dr. John Earle practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, GA.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.