A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Easaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easaw
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Easaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Easaw graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Easaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Easaw MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John Easaw practice?
- Dr. John Easaw has 1 office location.
Dr. John Easaw practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.