A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Easaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Easaw graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Easaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Easaw MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John Easaw practice?
- Dr. John Easaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Easaw practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.