A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ebersole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ebersole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebersole
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebersole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ebersole, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebersole graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ebersole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Ebersole MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ebersole practice?
- Dr. John Ebersole has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Ebersole practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Paw Paw, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.