A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ebersole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ebersole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebersole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebersole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ebersole, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebersole graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ebersole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Ebersole MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ebersole practice?
- Dr. John Ebersole has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Ebersole practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Paw Paw, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.