Dr. John Ebner DO Patient Reviews

3.6

March 31st, 2016
Poor experience
Dr. Ebner seemed extremely rushed throughout the visit. He cut me off twice mid-sentence. He didn't seem to care about my questions or problems. I will not be going back to see him.

January 5th, 2016
Very nice and courteous.

November 3rd, 2015
Excellent experience.

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Ebner is wonderful. I have seen several Dermatologists and prefer Dr. Ebner over all of them. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and interested in me as a patient. He takes all the time needed to make sure patients feel comfortable and safe with his procedures. His staff is very friendly and it's very easy to make appointments and there is very little wait time once you arrive for your appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Ebner to anyone!

September 13th, 2015
Excellent, caring dermatologist
Dr. Ebner is wonderful. I went to him with a very debilitating condition that no one else was able to diagnose or treat. Within moments of first seeing him, I knew that he would take my situation seriously and not give up until I got relief. His care has been life-changing. My condition is well under control. I have been his patient now for six years. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Ebner and his entire, caring, staff. Thank you, Dr. Ebner, for saving me from chronic misery.

September 12th, 2015
Excellent care
Dr. Ebner is an excellent dermatologist who provides the best care for his patients. I went in to have a check up and sure enough Dr. Ebner immediately saw the need to biopsy one unusual spot on my shoulder. The results came and I was immediately notified that the negative skin cells needed to come out. From the onset of the diagnosis and finally surgery, Dr. Ebner was efficient, caring and professional every step of the way. Thank you Dr. Ebner and to your talented team for your excellent care. Highly recommended!

September 10th, 2015
Very Caring & Great Practice
I was referred to Dr. Ebner by my PCP and I could not have been happier with my experience with him! Not only was he accurate, he took the time to explain what was happening and the plan of action to fix it. Such a wonderful doctor and one that I will be referring my friends and family to in the future! Keep up the good work Dr. Ebner!

September 6th, 2015
No commitment to patient care
I went to see Dr. Ebner with Arizona Dermatology. The appointment was at 3:30. The office said that they wanted me to arrive by 3:00 to fill out some paperwork. This was our first time visit to the office, and we got there around 3: 22. The office staff gave us the paperwork, and I had two pages of just signatures left, when, at 3:30, the staff then told me that the doctor would not see me since I arrived too late. When I asked about this, the staffer told me that the doctor had been asked and said that he couldn’t take me because he was running late and had a meeting at 4:30. I find this outrageous. I would have been ready to be seen only one minute after the time of the appointment, and since the doctor was running late he would not have been ready when I was. Further, if I was really too late to be seen the staff should have told me when I arrived, not after I filled out several pages full of personal health information. Clearly, my late arrival was not the real reason why I was not seen; it was used as an excuse not to see me and to prioritize a meeting over patient care. I will never ever return to this office.

April 18th, 2015
Best of the Best
My mother's rare debilitating skin condition was immediately and correctly diagnosed by Dr. John Ebner, which speaks volumes as to his education and experience. The research on my mother’s disease shows that only one in nine doctors make an initial correct diagnosis and thus finding Dr. Ebner before this disease put my mom in the hospital was nothing short of a gift. The added benefit is that his manner is warm and professional, and he clearly explains the treatment program while patiently addressing our concerns and questions. The bottom line is that Dr. Ebner's training and expertise allowed him to restore my mother from bedridden to her former independent lifestyle. We highly recommend Dr. Ebner as a trusted, skilled and compassionate dermatologist

January 27th, 2011
Fantastic
If you are looking for an excellent dermatologist look no further. I am a physician and would not use anybody else.

September 7th, 2010
It is not easy today, going to the doctor. Dr John Ebner makes you feel as though you went to visit a friend. He is exceptionally caring and is absolutely the friendliness and personable but yet professional physician I have had the pleasure of seeing. He has always been right on with his diagnosis and treatment and that is why we ultimately go to a doctor. Dr Ebner is a welcome change to what I am used to. Thank you Dr Ebner. I know I will see you often!

April 19th, 2010
Excellent Bedside Manner, very Knowledgeable
Recommended by a friend of mine, Dr Ebner was a very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. Would definately recommend him.