A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eckfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eckfeldt, MD is board certified in Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckfeldt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eckfeldt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Mille Lacs Hospital, Onamia, Mn
- Fairview University Med Ctr -U, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Eckfeldt MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Eckfeldt practice?
- Dr. John Eckfeldt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Eckfeldt practices Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists.