A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Edlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edlin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edlin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Edlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Edlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John C. Edlin practice?
- Dr. John Edlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Edlin practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.