Dr. John Edney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2015
Breast Augmentation & Rhinoplasty
Very happy with the results of a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. He truly listens to his patients, answers their questions and gives them realistic results. The staff is amazing and eased my nerves about surgery. I have recommended him to family and friends. I would return to him for any future procedures.

May 31st, 2013
Southeast Nebraska
My procedure was a flop, I never saw him for a follow up after the next day, I was seen by a brand new PA which knew nothing. He was recommended to me by another Dr., but I regret my decision and I should have shopped around.

August 17th, 2012
Dr. Edney is very professional and genuine. He will spend as much time with you as needed to make sure you understand the procedure your looking into and answering any and all questions you may have. He listens to what the patient actually wants and provides the very best option individually.

October 19th, 2011
Dr. Edney did my breast reduction. He is very well known at The NE Med Center. My results were excellent. I recommend Dr. Edney

August 24th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had a great experience with Dr. Edney. He and his entire staff were professional, friendly and very helpful. I had a complete tummy tuck after having 4 kids and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Edney was completely upfront with what results I could expect and delivered on everything he said. I am a completely satified patient and would recommend him to anyone!

March 2nd, 2011
Completely and Fully Satisfied
My experience with Dr. Edney and his staff was outstanding. The entire staff did a wonderful job of making me feel so comfortable. As with any surgery, you have questions and concerns. Upon asking questions and making those concerns known, Dr. Edney and his staff put me at ease. Going into my surgery, I knew I had nothing to worry about or be frightened of. While attending my consultation visit, Dr. Edney fully explained everything I would be encountering, made me feel confident in my surgery. Made sure the decision I made was mine, not someone elses. He took time with me, making sure I had no questions unanswered. I had breast augmentation surgery. My results....I couldn't be happier. I look at the before pics and the after results, I am so amazed on how perfect they are. They definately do not look fake. He listened to exactly what I asked for, and fulfilled my wishes. He is an amazing doctor!! His bedside manners were even impressive to my mother. I give a full testimony that if you choose to have him perform a surgery on you, you will not be disappointed.

February 23rd, 2011
40 and LOVING IT!!!
I decided that age 40 was not going to be a downer, that I was going to make the best of it and make some healthy lifestyle choices. I started hitting the gym, lost 45 pounds and was feeling great. Unfortunately with wt loss and age comes a few other changes that didn't make me feel so good. A friend of mine recommended Dr Edney, she had a tummy tuck and was very pleased with the outcome. I scheduled a consult, an evening appointment made it much easier and though I had to wait when Dr Edney did come in he provided his full attention. What started out to be breast augmentation only turned into a 'mommy makeover'. At no point did I ever feel pressured or uncomfortable. He listened to what I wanted and made recommendations accordingly. I am pleased to say that I love the new me. My breasts look fantastic as do my tummy, hips and thighs. Dr Edney's experience and knowledge made me very comfortable and confident in his ability. I would highly recommend him and have several times. I think it is also important to point out that his office staff, surgery staff and clinic staff (especially Erin :-) are all VERY caring, compassionate and helpful.

February 21st, 2011
Couldn't be happier!
I can't express how grateful I am for Dr. Edney! He is professional, and honest from the start. He told me what was and was not medically possible and safe for MY needs and goals. I feel he truly cared about my results as much as I did. I breastfed 4 kids, and had no confidence or self esteem in what was left behind. Dr. Edney really made me confident again, and I look amazing and feel so good about myself. I am truly thankful for Dr. Edney!

November 10th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
I am 3 wks post op for lipo. I had lipo on my abdomen, hips and thighs. I am absolutely blown away by my results. Dr. Edny did an amazing job. If you want perfection, this is your guy. I also did lots of research before getting it done and spoke with multiple people. Everyone kept referring me back to Dr. Edny. I now know why.