A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Edward Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Abellera Blair MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Edward A. Blair practice?
- Dr. John Edward Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Edward Blair practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.