A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eelkema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eelkema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eelkema, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eelkema graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eelkema has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Eelkema MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Eelkema practice?
- Dr. John Eelkema has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Eelkema practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.