Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
beware show details beware
Apr 21st, 2015

If you value your life run for the hills this guy is a butcher!

colon surgery show details colon surgery
by withheld on Jun 25th, 2013

although Dr Eggenberger came highly recommended, I am very disappointed in the associate and the resident care I received while an inpatient at St Joes. They did not agree on my care openly in front of me and I feel this was why recovery from this surgery was long and difficult. Dr Eggenberger needs to go back to Henry Ford Health System where he would have better support.

A surgeon who listens!! show details A surgeon who listens!!
by Sara on May 2nd, 2013

He was 3rd surgeon I saw in that office & the only 1 willing to help me find the cause of my problem instead of just trying to fix me with a knife!! Great doctor that listens & truly wants to help not just fix & shove out the door!! He does run behind because he truly takes time with his patients, it is worth the wait!

Sep 12th, 2011

Beware of this doctor and the office, the doctor does not listen to his patiences, he is after money. He

Excellent doctor, some inadequate office procedures show details Excellent doctor, some inadequate office procedures
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. Eggenberger is competent, kind, gentle - wonderful. I recommend him highly. His bevy of residents is - acceptable. Some of the office procedures, however, leave much to be desired. 1) No follow-up call following surgery/hospital discharge; 2) 6 days post-op, a staffer phoned & insisted on completing a new-patient questionnaire, replete with inane questions given my status & containing medication info outdated by >1 year. She would not alter her approach or questions when I advised her on my post-op status & never inquired about my well being. Maddening. That said, Dr. Eggenberger's nurse is excellent, & office personnel managed to get a faxed message to her that I had mis-labeled. On balance, kudos for Dr. Eggenberger, his nurse, & some office personnel; harpoons for office procedures.