Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
5325 Elliott Dr
Ste 104
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-712-8150
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  colon surgery  |  show details
by withheld on Jun 25th, 2013

although Dr Eggenberger came highly recommended, I am very disappointed in the associate and the resident care I received while an inpatient at St Joes. They did not agree on my care openly in front of me and I feel this was why recovery from this surgery was long and difficult. Dr Eggenberger needs to go back to Henry Ford Health System where he would have better support.

|  A surgeon who listens!!  |  show details
by Sara on May 2nd, 2013

He was 3rd surgeon I saw in that office & the only 1 willing to help me find the cause of my problem instead of just trying to fix me with a knife!! Great doctor that listens & truly wants to help not just fix & shove out the door!! He does run behind because he truly takes time with his patients, it is worth the wait!

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Beware of this doctor and the office, the doctor does not listen to his patiences, he is after money. He

|  Excellent doctor, some inadequate office procedures  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. Eggenberger is competent, kind, gentle - wonderful. I recommend him highly. His bevy of residents is - acceptable. Some of the office procedures, however, leave much to be desired. 1) No follow-up call following surgery/hospital discharge; 2) 6 days post-op, a staffer phoned & insisted on completing a new-patient questionnaire, replete with inane questions given my status & containing medication info outdated by >1 year. She would not alter her approach or questions when I advised her on my post-op status & never inquired about my well being. Maddening. That said, Dr. Eggenberger's nurse is excellent, & office personnel managed to get a faxed message to her that I had mis-labeled. On balance, kudos for Dr. Eggenberger, his nurse, & some office personnel; harpoons for office procedures.