A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ehret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ehret is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ehret, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehret graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehret has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Newton Medical Center
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehret accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans