A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eiland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eiland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiland graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Eiland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Evan Eiland DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John E. Eiland practice?
- Dr. John Eiland has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Eiland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Aberdeen, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Centralia, WA and Montesano, WA.
See Aberdeen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.