A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Eisenbeis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eisenbeis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eisenbeis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenbeis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenbeis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Eisenbeis MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Eisenbeis practice?
- Dr. John Eisenbeis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Eisenbeis practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.