Learn more about Dr. John Elefteriades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Elefteriades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elefteriades
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elefteriades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Elefteriades, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elefteriades graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Elefteriades has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Elefteriades MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Elefteriades practice?
- Dr. John Elefteriades has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Elefteriades practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.