A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Elefteriades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Elefteriades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Elefteriades, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elefteriades graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Elefteriades has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Elefteriades practice?
Dr. John Elefteriades practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Cardiothoracic Surgeons.