A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Eley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Eley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Eley, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Eley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J William Eley MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J W. Eley practice?
- Dr. J Eley has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Eley practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.