A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Eley is Excellent. Dr. Eley has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eley, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Cancer Cancer Diagnosis Staging Prognosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Eley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Eley practice?
Dr. John Eley practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Eley, Dr. Evan Eley, Dr. Giovanni Eley, Dr. Hank Eley, Dr. Hans Eley, Dr. Ian Eley, Dr. Ivan Eley, Dr. Jack Eley