A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Elkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Elkas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Elkas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elkas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Elkas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Elkas practice?
- Dr. John Elkas has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Elkas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Washington, DC.
See Annandale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Annandale Oncologists.