Learn more about Dr. John Elkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Elkas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkas
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Elkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Elkas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elkas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Elkas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Elkas practice?
- Dr. John Elkas has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Elkas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Rockville, MD.
See Annandale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.